SMART, Red Mobile , Globe AutoLoadMax, Sun Cellular
LOAD EXPIRY PERIOD - refers to the number of days a subscriber has to consume the value of the prepaid credits from the date it was loaded int his/her account. Any unconsumed value will be forfeited after the load expiry period.
**ACCOUNT VALIDITY PERIOD - refers to the number of days a subscriber has to reload prepaid credits to keep his/her prepaid account active. The account expiry period starts from the time the account balance reaches zero. Failure to reload within the account expiry period would result in the permanent deactivation of the prepaid account.
Cashu Refill Coupons & prepaid cards.
* Refill coupons PIN Number with $10, $30, $50, $100 $300 denominations.
* Fund Transfer to your Cashu Account with email confirmation transactions in real time.
Reminders for CashU Buyers:
1. Remember to provide us your CashU Account Number we will fund your Account after we received your payment.
2. We cannot resend, refund for any CashU account typographical errors.
3. All transactions are final (no returns, exchanges or refunds) Because transaction is airtime and not refundable.
4. We cannot control delays if there'll be any problem with our network providers.
5. We make sure that customer will received the fund / Coupons PIN in 12 hours from the time we received your payment. For online buyers such Moneybookes, Smart Money, Internet Banking Transfer we do it live.